Yogurt and granola sundae
- ¾ cup yogurt
- ¼ cup milk/soy milk
- ½ Tbsp chia/flax seeds
- 2 Tbsps oats
- 1 Tbsp granola
- 1 Tbsp fresh cut fruits of choice
- nuts or seed mix optional
- honey optional
- Mix yogurt and milk and add chia seeds and oats.
- Take a clean jar and layer yogurt mix, granola, and cut fruits.
- Sprinkle seeds, nuts, and drizzle some honey between each layer, and seal the jar.
- Place it in the refrigerator overnight, and your calcium-rich, power fueled breakfast is ready.
- Slip it in your rushed teen's backpack, and your (and his) mornings are sorted.