Kids will feel special eating this layered yogurt recipe. It's a simple breakfast that starts with a thick and creamy yogurt layered with fresh berries and granola.
- 6 oz yogurt flavor of your choice
- 1 oz fresh strawberries sliced
- 1 oz blueberries
- 1 oz granola
- Spoon half the yogurt into a cup.
- Layer strawberries.
- Spoon remaining yogurt onto fruit layer.
- Add a blueberry layer and top with granola.
Variations: Experiment with different yogurt flavors and fruits. Use what you have in the fridge and pantry to throw this healthy breakfast fare together in just a few minutes.
Calories: 261kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 22mg | Sodium: 88mg | Potassium: 439mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 187IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 236mg | Iron: 2mgPrint Recipe