Information about us
GENES2TEENS (“we”, “us”) is an Arbortree Corporation, constituted to provide researched high quality parenting advice to parents worldwide through its website/blog hosted on the website and private weekly newsletter.
For any queries on the site, please use this email or visit our contact us page.
Eligibility and authority
You must be over 18 years of age to access this website. If you are using this website on behalf of another person or entity, you are authorized to accept these Terms in their behalf and that the person or entity agrees to be responsible to us if you or the other person or entity violates these Terms
Accessing our site
All content on our site and distributed through our newsletter is free.
Access to our site is available on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to amend or withdraw the service to this site at any time without previous notice.
From time to time we might restrict the total or partial use of our site while we make required maintenance work with the purpose of improving your experience on the site.
You are responsible to make all the arrangements necessary to access our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Reliance on information posted
The content posted on our site (commentary, articles) are not intended to amount to advice and you will not place any reliance on it, at any time. This is particularly relevant with advice related to medical conditions, whether physical or psychological. Please contact a medical specialist at any time that you might be dealing with any medical condition/ailment.
GENES2TEENS is not able to recommend or endorse any of the providers listed. You should always check the details of services with providers themselves and ensure that you are satisfied with their services and that they meet your requirements.
We therefore disclaim any and all responsibility and liability in case you should place any reliance on such materials by any visitors to our site, and by any third-party who might have been informed of such content.
To improve your experience as site user and to comply with changing rules and regulations, we reserve the right to make site updates when needed. We also reserve the right to completely or partially suspend the use of our site at any given time.
Any of our material on our site might be out of date and we are under no obligation to update such material.
All our content, on the website and newsletter, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. Restrictions apply to web site design, text, graphics, typographical arrangement, and all other material on this site. Unless otherwise stated, the following copyright statement applies to material found on this site.
- You are allowed to (Permitted Use):
— Access the material for viewing and to download the material onto electronic, optical or similar storage media for caching purposes only.
- You are not allowed to (Restricted Use):
— Use any material from this website and republish it (including republication on another website).
— Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website.
— Copy, distribute or publish any of the material taken from this website.
— Edit or modify any material on the website.
— Redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution].
- Any other use of the material requires the formal permission of GENES2TEENS
- Any use of materials on GENES2TEENS, modification, distribution or republication without the prior written permission of GENES2TEENS is prohibited.
Our site allows the publication of comments in relation to our articles. Under no circumstance are you allowed to violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property or other third-party right or commit a tort, and you are solely responsible for your conduct while accessing or using our website. When you access or use our website, you agree to not:
- Engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, obscene, predatory, or stalking conduct
- Impersonate any person or entity in visiting our website without their stated permission; the same is applied for subscribe, attempt to subscribe, unsubscribe, or attempt to unsubscribe from our newsletter without the express permission of the person or entity that you are representing
- Use our materials in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our materials or that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the functioning of our website in any manner
- Delete or revise any material, including our marketing content, posted by another person or entity
- Delete or modify any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature
- Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms
Uploading materials to our site
We are accepting submissions of articles or topics that are thoroughly researched and relevant to our public.
You can send us your content and/or suggestions by our Submissions page or by email.
Whenever you choose to send us material to upload to our site, it needs to comply with the content standards in the Terms, EU law and national law. The content will not be published if we find that it infringes any copyright laws or it’s sexual in nature, abusive, threatening or against the law of the Republic of Ireland.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards.
Links to our site
You may link to our home page or any other page within our site, provided doing so does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You are prohibited from establishing a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our content standards.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request via our Contact page.
Any questions, suggestions, comments, ideas, or materials that you sumbit about GENES2TEENS is non-confidential and will become our sole property. We will own exclusive rights, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
Limitation of liability
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it (whether by us or a third party), including, without limitation any liability for:
— Loss of income or revenue
— Loss of business
— Loss of profits or contracts
— Loss of anticipated savings
— Loss of data
— Loss of goodwill
— Wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable
- Whilst our main focus is to provide our readers with highly accurate information, we do not warrant its completeness or correctness; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date
- No legal responsibility is accepted for any errors, omissions or misleading statements. GENES2TEENS will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as possible after being notified of them
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The courts of the Republic of Ireland will have jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
Changes to these terms
We reserve the right to bring changes to the terms as required from time to time. When these changes will occur, we will update it at the beginning of this page with “Last Update” and update the date. We may also attempt to notify you by sending an email notification to the email address that you registered with to our newsletter or providing notice on our website. Unless we say otherwise in our notice, the amended Terms will be effective immediately and your continued access to and use of our Services after we provide notice will confirm your acceptance of the changes. If you do not agree to the amended Terms, you must stop accessing and unsubscribe from our newsletter.